Thursday, April 21, 2011

ADVANCED TECHNIQUE

Papers by Graphic 45, Letters & Brads by Do Crafts, Lace swirl by Bo Bunny. Fabric, buttons, lace, my own stash.


I just finished this work of art today - I reckon I have spent 15-20 hours on it and I have to say I am completely thrilled. I have been hanging onto this photo for the right layout for over a year. The layout is now on its way to the big PrintBlocks convention - fingers crossed they like it! The layout is called Two Little Pixies in the Woods, and you can see the way that  my little Andrew is peeping at beautiful Elena, I tried to duplicate this shy, coyness with the hidden pixies all around the page. There is machine stitching all over the layout, lots of ink and lots of magic mount. I wanted to include this (one of two non- Kaiser layouts) to demonstrate the extent of my techniques as a lot of my layouts are quick and easy (which I think people generally would prefer to copy!) Every so often it is wonderful to create something so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment