Friday, April 15, 2011

MADE WITH LOVE

I love this one - I think its the title, it just pops out of the white then those wonderful shadowy felty circly thingys - gorgeous! Punch by Fiskars.
Love the layout ALMOST as much as the sweet bag that my beautiful Helen made me! Punch by Fiskars.

Handstitching :-)

I was really pleased with this non- pink layout I squeezed out of this sweet sweet range. Alphas by DoCrafts.

Machine stitching round the heart, handstitching on the word.

OHHHH there is another layout somewhere in this range, its so cute too, its of Matt and I decorating a gingerbread house I called it Love Shack!!! Problem with me being such a prolific scrapper is there ALWAYS seems to be one lost layout and it TRULY does my head in big time!! I have looked everywhere, no doubt I will find it at 12.02 am on May 1st 2011 :-)

NEWSFLASH: Mad Scrapper Found Happy Dancing! "Woo Hoo" she says, "I found it!"




I love this song! .....Baby That's where it's at! :-)

bang bang on the door knock a little louder sugar ...bang bang on the door ....bang bang on the door baby bang bang .....You're what?... Tin roof, rusted!

Oh Sooooo thrilled to find this layout (shoved in a pocket of a very full album, with 6 other poor little squashed layouts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment