Sunday, January 1, 2012

FUN LAYOUTS

Sometimes in life the simple things ARE the best. This is not a fantastic layout. It's a piece of GORGEOUS yummy yummy Bo Bunny Die Cut paper, with some cute AC alphas, a piece of fabric I found on the floor, an MM tag, a Bo Bunny brad and a bit of ribbon. My 14 yo saw it and said "cool Mum". He meant it, it does what scrapping needs to do - it tells the story, it tells it in a way that at the time of the photo the person in the photo would like! So this is one of my fav layouts at the mo :-)  Oh and Clicked Look Back Air would be the name of a BMX trick :-)
I purposely distressed the apples by sticky tape on them then pulling it off! Lots of Kaiser, and MM alphas.

I love LOVE LOVE Echo Park. And AC alphas. 2 Fav products meet! Notice lots of machine stitching.

Feeling the Bo Bunny love that's for sure :-) Hand sewing, staples....


When you have 4 sons, you have to be creative if you want anything at all to be girly!  I love this Elizabeth Park range from Yellow Bicycle. Crochet flower by Kaiser. Mini alphas- Best Creation, White embellishment- Franchville, Pink Flower- Blue Bazaar, Mini- BMX brad- Bev's.

This is the other side of the layout above :-) I love doing that. Background page by LYB, other papers- Best Creation, transparencies- LYB, mini-alphas- Kaiser, Glitz', "SK8PARK" title- odd letters from my stash, lots of staples!, "bmx" title- Basic Grey.

Papers by MME, Alphas by AC, Flowers by Kaiser and AC






3 Kaiser layouts above!
 Swiss dot bazill, Papers- My Minds Eye, Car clip- Target, Tickets- Studio Calico, Brads- Bo Bunny, Alphas- Basic Grey
Papers- My Mind's Eye (a cute little 6x6 pad!), Alphas- October Afternoon, Buttons- Bo Bunny

Paper-Oh I forget- was Oct Arvo or Echo Park? Mini alphas- Oct Afternoon, Gorgeous banners- Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment