Sunday, April 1, 2012

FUN with a BLING!!!

Yep it's about time I got back on the bike and had a try at getting onto a DT- this time I have Flourish with a Bling in my sights! I'd never heard of them (to be honest) until I got the email from a fellow scrapper- so then I ordered some goodies from the mainland, had a bit of a wait then my cute parcel arrived- toadstools, pink pearls, a blue boyish swirl, beach houses and a sun and cloud set. Wait till you see how much fun I had!
Flourish With a Bling Taylah's Toadstools; Kaiser papers and rubons; Coredination cardstock; October Afternoon label stickers and mini alphas; Lettering by Making Memories; Spellbinder die.



Flourish With a Bling Rose Pink Pearls, Grace Flourish and Jack, Black; Swiss dot bazill; Bazill Two Scoops Raspberry Parfait cardstock; Papers by Kaiser and Making Memories; Prima Velvet flowers; Beutron Buttons; Black velvet and Pink lace from my stash; Lettering by American Crafts. Mini stickers- Chatterbox, October Afternoon, Glitz, EK and Making Memories.



Flourish with a Bling Nicky's Beach Huts; Papers by Echo Park, Lettering by American Crafts, mini alphas by EK. Journalling on my typewriter.


Swiss Dot Bazill purple cardstock; Teresa Collins diecut paper; Purple frame by Making Memories; Bling by Kaiser; Ribbon from my stash; small black square, hung as diamond by 7 Gypsies; Font- English Rose, cut with Cuttlebug.


Flourish with a Bling Up in the Sky; Dress it up Smiley Buttons; Lettering by American Crafts; Cosmo Cricket Paper and sticker; Bo bunny brad, Ribbon from my stash, PSX mini-alpha stamps.



Flourish with a Bling Teal Luke Flourish; Paper by Basic Grey, the Obscure range; Bazill Bling Cardstock; Ribbon Making Memories; Smiley button Dress it up; Lettering American Crafts; Mini alphas by making Memories; "surf" and "swim" by Kaiser; Bling by My Minds Eye; Gutterman metalic thread.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, just had to say how fabulous you have made our products look in your gorgeous layouts :-)love love love how you have used each and every FWAB product. Thank you so much for ordering from "the mainland" lol and for your application to become a DT member for us:-)All the very best XX Maggie and the FWAB team

    ReplyDelete